Fluffieist Blueberry Pancake
Hello! Today I will be sharing the steps on how to make a nice fluffy blueberry pancake. To make this, you just have to follow the recipe written below. The recipe is very simple and I promise it will taste like no other if you follow step by step.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1+ cup fresh blueberries
- more butter for the pan
- Mix the milk and vinegar and let it sit for a minute or two.
- Whisk the egg, milk, and melted butter into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Melt a little smear of butter in the pan.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the hot skillet and spread it flat.
- Arrange a few blueberries on top.
- Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the pancakes are sky-high fluffy and cooked through.
This recipe is created by the website: pinchofyum.com